Friday, May 27, 2011

Saddest Song Ever

I remember hurting and thinking about the saddest song ever I had ever heard. The song I was listening to at the time was when my ex and I split up and eventually divorced several years ago, lost my one and only and now, What do I do next? You're not by yourself if you have ever been in the same situation. I did cry in my beer and craved more "saddest song ever" songs one right after the other in an attempt to ease that horrible pain in my heart

Millions of people have been in the same position you may be in right now!  I know you think I'm full of bull but if I had not been in the same situation then I would not tell you right now that you current situation does settle down and progress better especially when and if you listen to that saddest song ever to ease the severe pain whether you get back together with your ex or not. I know, you're saying, "YEA RIGHT!".

If you at this point, then just keep crying and get it all out! The self proclaimed experts that say that men can't cry are full of crap also. And... I respect you ladies and could give you a big love hug that you have enough sense to cry and relieve your pain. Again, GET IT ALL OUT FOLKS!

Now... I'm thinking at this point , I really am going to live and get on with my life!

At this new beginning, after feeling better, it dawned on me that I might want to try to win her back! This is not an insane idea ,however, there are situations yet to be resolved that will make your situation better and give you and your partner a better chance at getting back together. The first thing I got straight in my own mind was that relationships end every day for millions of reasons, so to speak The reason that I thought that me and my ex split up was a totally different reason than I had originally thought! I had to quit thinking random thoughts about why she left me as it was driving me nuts!

The only way I really knew the truth and have peace in my mind was to ask her. Only ask her, however, if you think you can handle the outcome right or wrong. I did much better on this particular situation by NOT asking her "what the deal was" than really knowing. I LET THE PAST BURY THE PAST! If you two work things out, of course, then you have to ask her. Please take my word for it and not argue with his or her answer when you ask. I had to accept the answer I got and I then moved on toward a positive resolution.

The next hurdle I jumped was to simply ask if she thought there might be a chance for us to get back together. I really believed at that time that we could resolve our differences and I tried to make that perfectly clear to her.

Let her know you're willing to work on these things because you believe that you have something special and you want to make it work It might really be hard to do these things. Being dumped hurts. But if you want to get back together and make your relationship work, then there has to be honest communication going on between you. And the worst thing that can happen is that things aren't going to work out. If the relationship isn't going to work out at least you know you did your best and put forth your best effort. And... also I learned and you will learn that it is great for your self esteem that you did your best no matter how much it hurt you and eventually,
you may decide that you being dumped might not have been a bad thing. Be nice to yourself and treat yourself to a facial  or a pedicure. Feel free to go to counseling for as long as you need to. If the counselor feels you’re spending too much time dwelling on how to get over someone you love, they’ll tell you. Be sure to check out the main program and book next that changed my life by clicking here to visit The Magic Of Making Up Site. Check it out for yourself!

Be sure to check out my Heartbroken Songs on the main page and let them work for you as they did me!

No comments:

Post a Comment